Join us on Tuesday, August 22nd at 11 am MT to discuss river recreation planning and management.
Rivers are resilient but like any natural resource, they have a tipping point. River recreation management plans help to strike a balance between encouraging recreation and protecting our most valuable natural resources. Based on two recent reports from American Rivers, this webinar will discuss the framework for creating an effective river recreation management plan that has strong community support.
Tune in and learn:
- How communities benefit from sustainable river recreation plans
- Key steps for creating a sustainable river recreation plan
- Funding sources to support a sustainable river recreation plan
Presenter: Fay Augustyn, Associate Director Colorado River Basin Programs
Who should attend:
- Local, state and federal governments
- Anyone interested in learning about sustainable recreation planning
Photo Credit: Nooksack River, Washington | Wendy McDermott